“There’s no earthly way of knowing, which direction the wind is blowing. Is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a blowing.” – Willy Wonka
Thoughts for a hurricane morning.
1. I think that people are insane when shopping before a natural event. Mothers shoving babies, only canned liverwurst on the shelves. You are not preparing for a nuclear winter. Stores will close a day, two at most. Relax.
2. I think I appreciate my office being closed for the hurricane. Who knows how many trees will fall on Route 10.
3. I think I’m glad Taylor Swift broke up with her 18 Kennedy boy toy. That was very creepy.
4. I think American Reunion is one of the worst movies ever.
5. I think the Detroit Tigers were awful, congrats San Fran. Where was the Triple Crown winner? MVP my ass.
6. I think it is a good Monday. Miami crushed the New York Jerks.
7. I think it is always a good time at the DiDom Spooktacular. What was the deal with FrankenElvis crying over not winning best dressed?
8. I think the new Mumford & Sons cd Balbel is a must listen.
9. I think the new Dave Matthews Band cd “Away from the World,” is not his best effort.
10.I think Disney without your family is just a big amusement park.
11.I think I still spent too much on Disney souvenirs for the family.