1. I think the Royals should have won the World Series last night. Don’t be greedy SF Giants. Though Madison Bumgardner can pitch.
2. I think it was great to see the Roxbury Renegades win their fourth baseball championship in four seasons. Quite impressive.
3. I think I will be excited if the Cubs actually do hire Joe Maddon as manager. 2016 WS Champs or bust. Still wish they would have hired Ryne Sandberg last year.
4. I think I love 70 degrees at the end of October. Hope I didn’t speak too soon with snow in the forecast for November 1.
5. I think the great Cardinal Carnivore may be making the rounds this Halloween season. Hide your circus peanuts!
6. I think I am addicted to the pizza at Urban Fire in Madison. 5 times in 5 weeks. Mmmm Mmmm good. Oh, wait that is another product.
7. I think my favorite Pumpkin Brew this fall has been Sam Adam’s Fat Jack, followed by Terrapin PumkinFest. I have been quite disappointed by the many, many types of pumpkin ales and porters that I have tried.
8. I think I should just stick with Cliff’s Pumpkin Pie ice cream. It never disappoints.
9. I think dogs in Halloween costumes is kind of funny. But cats singing Christmas songs is hysterical. I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix please deliver.