1. I think Halloween is getting a little light on Trick or Treaters the past few years. Most original costume – none.
2. I think the Cardinals had a successful weekend. The great Cardinal Carnivore got his feedbag stuffed with too much candy. The Arizona Cardinals beat the Cowboys and are now 7-1.
3. I think it should be mandatory for Cliff’s to be open on Halloween and not closed. People need their pumpkin pie fix.
4. I think I am excited to do the ultimate pumpkin pie ice cream taste test. Royal Scoop of Bonita Beach, FL v. Cliff’s of Ledgewood, NJ. Results posted next week.
5. I think you should not laugh when with your significant other and the first song on the car radio is Queen’s Fat Bottom Girls.
6. I still think it is funny.
7. I think I like it when the Jets lose 8 straight games.
8. I think I don’t like it when Penn State losses 4 straight games. WTF
9. I think I enjoyed the Chipotle Cherry Sting wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. They’re a limited time flavor so we may need to go back, soon.
10. I think I sing Sir-Mix-A lot’s Buttermilk Biscuits song every time I eat Pillsbury’s Grand biscuits. Zip the flour, roll the dough, clap your hands and stomp your feet …
11. I think if you can’t get enough, you can always follow @JSilfiesCBC. A little more business slanted, but there will be many whimsical anecdotes along the way.
12. I think I liked my profile on Marketing Myths in the latest CMO Outlook. Check it out.
13. I think October was a good month.
14. I think November will be just as good.